2ND JUNE 2020
The clinic will be reopening its doors to clients on July 7th 2020 (SUBJECT TO UPDATED GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES).
For appointments please send a message via our contact page or call and leave us a message on 01202 752230.
Our reopening date is in line with advice from the JCCP and the government whilst observing best practice and safety for our clients and staff. Please note that we are awaiting further advice from laser advisors and specialists as to whether laser and ablative treatments can be carried out safely and if so how, so at this point in time we will be delaying these treatments until we have further clarity.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the clinic for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area and clinic at any one time.
- Staff will be wearing masks, gloves and aprons which will be changed in between each client.
- Please come to your appointment alone and please ensure childcare arrangements are in place before your appointment.
- Treatment rooms and the reception area as well as door handles and any surfaces that people will be in contact with will be deep cleaned in between clients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every client, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call the clinic on 01202 752230 or visit our website atwww.thebournemouthlaserclinic.co.uk.
Thank you for being one of our wonderful clients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Becci and the Team